Today is your lucky day! Our St. Patrick’s Day Savings are starting early this year. Click over to Eagle America today and save on shipping right now. Need some new router bits, router accessories, saw blades or shaper cutters? Now is the time to order…but act fast. Our St. Patty’s Shipping Sale ends 3/20/2011. Tell your woodworking friends, they might just say you are the leprechaun that showed them the pot o’ gold at the end of the woodworking rainbow. OK, maybe that was a bit much…have a nice weekend!
We have given you the freedom to create your own Router Bit Build-A-Sets online for over a year now. Today we are proud to announce you can now do the same thing with our Shaper Cutters! So what is a Build-A-Set you ask? Good question, here is how it works:
- They currently are available for Door Construction projects only
- Let’s say you are making a raised panel door with your router
- Due to the number of router bit designs available, it would be almost impossible for us to guess what would look best on your kitchen cabinets
- Now all you have to do is click over to our site and it simply walks you through assembling your own custom router bit set on the fly!
- Not only do you get EXACTLY the bits that you want, but you also save money in the process. What a deal!
Our router bit loving fans have been using this functionality for the last year and our shaper cutter fans were jealous…not anymore! Click over today and give either of them a try.
You know the fondness we hold at Eagle America for Router Bits. However, many professional woodworkers or professional cabinet shops often opt to use a Shaper as opposed to a Router. We have nothing against the Shaper, we promise! That’s why we offer a wide selection of our Advantage brand Shaper Cutters for you to choose from.
As with the woodworking router, the woodworking shaper is only as good as the shaper cutters that you put into it. Ours will make you smile when you see the clean, smooth finishes that they produce thanks to their razor-sharp edges. Each features:
- Extra thick German K-20 industrial carbide that will last many sharpenings
- Longer life and smoother cuts due to being diamond honed to 800 grit
- Precision ground steel bodies
- Special coating to prevent rust and resin buildup
- Three wing anti-kickback design
The shaper is only as versatile its shaper cutters. Eagle America is proud to offer you one of the widest selections of woodworking shaper cutters on the market. Wood shaper cutters have never been better than this! Ours have been contractor and professional tested, we know you will love them. Click over today to see our full selection.